Thank you for choosing Blush Cakery for the moments that make you blush! Below are some helpful hints and tips for the best experience:
1. All orders must be placed and balance of invoice submitted 4 days prior to event date. If payment is not received in the allotted time frame, contract will be null and void and deposit will not be refunded. Once a quote is given and the invoice is sent, if payment is not received within 4 days the invoice and the order will be cancelled.
2. For custom cake designs, we recommend placing the order 2 weeks in advance. Orders placed with less than a two week notice will incur additional fees and require full payment at the time of booking.
3. A retainer of 50% is required at the time of ordering. Full payment can be submitted to complete booking. Submission of payment reserves the date of event and is non-refundable. Credit may be applied to a different date if available and approved.
4. Adjustments may be made to design and flavors up to the due date of final payment. No changes may be made there after.
5. Cakes that you wish to have recreated may be similar and may not be identical. Cakes that are not original designs of Blush Cakery will be recreated with our best efforts or may be used for inspiration for your custom design.
*Due to the time and resources required to produce requested orders, refunds are not offered and may not be requested. If an error has occurred on behalf of Blush Cakes, a credit may be rendered and applicable to your next order and is non-transferable.
Pickup & Delivery
1. If you request to have your cake picked up by yourself or someone else, Blush Cakery is not liable for any loss or damages to your order. Please drive safely and reframe from sudden stops. It is not recommended the cakes be held.
2. Please arrive in a timely manner. Prior to the date of event, the pickup location will be disclosed on the invoice once payment is made. A grace period of 15 minutes may be allotted. Further delays will result in the order pickup being rescheduled for the next available time slot (if available).
3. At the time of Pickup and Delivery, Cakes/Cupcakes come directly from refrigeration to destination. Please allow approximately 2 hours for cake to come to room temperature.
4. Cakes must be transported on a flat surface. It is recommended that the cake box is placed on the floor of the vehicle or on the seat and with seatbelt for added security. If your vehicle does not have leveled seats, please bring a large towel to level the surface.
5. Cakes Containing 4+ tiers require delivery.
6. The cost of Delivery includes transportation, set up and Cake Care*.
7. If receiving your order more than 3 hours before the event, please prepare to refrigerate the cake to ensure food safety and maintain cake stability.
1. To help maintain cake ascetics and stability, room temperature should be 65 degrees or less.
2. If the Cake is placed in an outdoor location, Blush Cakery is not responsible for any damages due to weather or natural elements.
3. In order for cake to be set up following delivery, table and area for set up must be properly and prepared prior to our arrival.
• Blush Cakery LLC reserves the right to photograph and display photos/videos for promotion with no compensation to you.
• Tint of Colored Buttercream may deepen over time resulting in a slightly darker frosting. True colors may be slightly different from those on digital display. Coloring is not guaranteed to be exact but we do our best to color match.
• Our products may contain or come in contact with dairy, wheat, soy, nuts and other allergens.
• In the event that “Creative Freedom” is allowed for your order, your design will be created using the key element desired and images submitted for inspiration. *Creative Freedom designs are subject to the eye of the creator and may not be changed after creation is complete.
*Blush Cakery is not responsible for any damages to Cake/Order once it is out of our possession.